Redmi Note 9s: Design
According to the poster teaser, the Redmi Note 9s will have the same design as the India Redmi Note 9 Pro. It will be equipped with 48MP quad rear cameras and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. On the front, there will be a punch hole in the middle of the display.
Redmi Note 9s: Specs
As we know, Xiaomi just released two Redmi phones in India market, so it’s not possible that Xiaomi will especially launch a totally different phone in Malaysia. It is expected that the Redmi Note 9s will be one of the two Redmi phones that already announced in India. And it is the most likely to be the of the Redmi Note 9 Pro. If our prediction is true, the main specs of Redmi Note 9s will include:
● 6.67-inch LCD screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels
● Quad rear cameras: 48MP main lens + 8MP ultra-wide angle lens + 5MP macro lens + 2MP depth lens
● 16MP single front camera
● 5020mAh battery with the support of 18W fast charging
● Snapdragon 720G processor
● MIUI 11 based on Android 10 operating system
Redmi Note 9s: Price
The Redmi Note series are usually mid-range phones, so its price will be not very high. According to the price of Redmi Note 9 Pro, the Redmi Note 9s will be not more than RM917.
These are all the news and rumors about the upcoming Redmi Note 9s. We will keep updating for more news. Just stay tuned.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to hide the display notch of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro?|
|Realme X50 vs Redmi Note 8 Pro: detailed specs and performance comparison|
| Realme X50 vs Redmi K30: which 5G phone is more worth buying?
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)